- Our dresses are made from high quality stretch fabrics for the ultimate quality and flexible fit. They're also curated with elastic lining and gatherings, where appropriate, to support a growing baby bump.
- When selecting your size, we suggest consider your pre-pregnancy size and the Tiff.Marie size conversion. Our specially crafted design and fabrics (as mentioned above), provide a flexible, flattering and comfortable fit.
- Our dresses may also be worn before and after pregnancy due to the versatile design and fabric selections.
- If you prefer wearing dresses on the more form-fitting "bodycon" side, we suggest that you size down. Otherwise, your size will have a tailored look with perhaps a little extra give (which is always a great thing for those on the move!).
- Feel free to send us an email with any additional questions & Happy Shopping! email@example.com